Luck of the Draw Scholarship
LUCK OF THE DRAW SCHOLARSHIP
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services Membership May Apply
This Page is currently Under Construction. Please check back soon.
Scholarship Program Details:
- $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Deadline to apply is Friday, April 16, 2021
- The Luck of the Draw Scholarship drawing will be held via Facebook Live:
- In April 2021
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Parents/legal guardians must be active members of Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services at the time of the drawing.
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full-time college student in the fall of 2021.
- Proof of enrollment must be presented to FMCS before the funds will be dispersed to the school but does not need to accompany the application.
- In the event the student is unable to fulfill his/her enrollment obligations, the award is forfeited.
Funding is available through our unclaimed capital credit dollars.