Home Energy Audit
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services (FMCS) is offering its members an in-depth, in-house energy audit called Comfort Plus Homes. This audit will determine how airtight your home is and which energy improvements make the most sense.
The program works as follows:
- Member contacts FMCS to schedule the energy audit.
- FMCS auditor schedules audit with member.
- Auditor performs audit.
- FMCS sends audit report to member and discusses audit findings.
- Member makes recommended energy improvements using their own money or accessing FMCS financing.
- Member may also qualify for rebate (s) on energy efficiency improvements that are recommended and implemented following a cooperative approved Audit Assesment Rebate.
- FMCS bills member for $50.
All members will receive 2 LED bulbs when an audit is performed.
Many of the recommended energy improvements may have a qualifying rebate.
If you have questions on this, or any of our energy services programs, please us at (507) 373-6421.